That's a great thought Ed - someone did exactly that (David Bruckman?) for
the 123 wagons, I need a similar savior for my 124 wagon...

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:13 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The continuing 124 rear suspension saga

Maybe someone on the list has a similar car, that they know for sure the
suspension is setup right.  If so, maybe they can take a measurement of a
fixed point on the underside, to give you a baseline of what your car's ride
height should be?

Just a thought I'm throwing out there.  I'm sitting on the side lines,
reading and taking all this in and learning what I can.  I figure soon or
later, I'll need to do all this too if I keep the car long enough.

Ed
300E