Now if we could just get decent bandwidth everywhere....

My inlaws have FIOS (Verizon fiber) and their bandwidth kicked butt compared to
the same local wired service, Brighthouse.  I have Brighthouse at the apartpit
in Tampa and it can't hold a candle to the basic FIOS bandwidth, and they
purportedly are the same speed.

I can't wait to get the housing situation resolved so we can be somewhere that
has FIOS.

Dan