My guess is that the body is solid, if the car has always lived in the desert. Check for rust/bondo iin the rockers, behind the front wheel, in front of the rear wheel and in the trunk wells. It looks like Midnight blue. I don't remember ever seeing that before a 123. If I lived in Phx, I'd pay $2000 for it if it is as good as it appears it might be. 140k is not that much on a OM615 I think with a litte ingenuity you can rig a rotary compressor from a honda/toada to fit on the compressor mounting and even use the original belt size. A compressor from a u-pull should not be that expensive. Be sure to get the manifold and a good chunk of each hose with it.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/2120225662.html

emailed the dude and he typeth:

 Bob,
Thanks for responding to the ad. I can send you some interior photos
tomorrow (Monday). She has been off the road for about half of her life a
majority of that time in a car port in Tucson so the dash is not in the best
condition. It does still have the original Becker AM/FM stereo which works,
the AC however does not. It requires a compressor. I do not have any service
records as my uncle did most of the work on it himself and I have not done
any major repairs. I installed new brake lines, brakes, and shocks as well
as put new tires on it. If you would like to set up a time to come check it
out and take her for a spin let me know. I will be available until
Wednesday. After that I am moving to Chicago, thus the reason I am selling
it. If you want to set up a time to meet you can call me at 480-221-5165.
-Damian

Think I may go look....any worda of wisdom besides make sure the blower/fan
works?

Bob R