Just wait until the kids start sniffing the markers to get a high...

Btw dry erase boards are NOT dust-free, and you need stronger things than a
bucket of soapy water to clean 'em...

I wonder how long it is before someone figures out the amount  of VOCs that the
markers and cleaners give off...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net