Oh yea, I forgot they want them to take paper towels and such. As mentioned by others, it all goes into a big pot. Even the crayons and such do now days here. Back in my day, your crayons were your crayons.

On 1/3/2011 4:48 PM, MG wrote:
Down here, Alachua County, Fl. The list is a lot more then just dry erase markers. Includes a big pack of toilet paper, two packs of printer paper, a box of regular markers, big box of crayons, box of glue stix, scotch tape, a folder, a bottle of hand sanitizer and and and. Things change by grade and school though.

Manfred

Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:21:45 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - computer issues

So I got to know, down there do they make it a requirement that
the kids bring dry erase markers as part of their required
supplies every year?  I dont have a problem with the dry erase
boards except for them making the kids supply the teachers.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic,
 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D,