Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Absolutely pathetic fuel "economy"

Marshall Booth wrote:
Tire pressure below the top
end of the Mercedes recommendations can reduce fuel economy by 10-15%.
Improperly adjusted valves can reduce it a little.

I'm thinking that if he had a brake hose acting like a one-way valve
it would have killed the pads a few times in the last couple of years,
but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to jack up the wheels and give them
a spin to find out.