Update: My brother was driving the DT466 this weekend. Fuel filters plugged up. This time the prefilter was full of rust, and the truck has a clean tank. I am guessing my 5 gal was full of rust, and the fines got the main first, and the heavier stuff got the prefilter later.

On the SDL, I limped home tonight. It ran fine for a few days. I am pretty sure the tank screen is plugged. I ran it near empty, then put in enough to get home, and the car ran better for a while, then starved again. I htink the new fuel in a nearly empty tank washed some of the rust/gunk off the screen in the tank. THis week's project is to drain the tank.

In 34 years of dieselling, I only got two loads of fuel so bad it plugged the filter, until this year.. Now that they are ripping us off again, they are selling crap.