I'm not so sure on the drains; the baffle tees have a dedicated path for each
inlet, they each are necked down to a semicircle that's about 1 3/8 across...
(not quite 3/4" between the arc and the chord at the widest point!), so it will
not take much to plug them.

I've also seen close-radius elbows used in drains (back in walls and floors),
which also are fun...

Oh and don't forget years worth of pouring hot fat from frying pans down the
drain...

All of which conspire to cause no end of mess...

Me, I did a dedicated 1 1/2 for each bowl into a wye, with 2" out the bottom,
long-sweep elbow where it goes horizontal, and a clean-out for extra good
measure.

It drains psychotically fast.

--
John W Reames