I'm not sure about the rest of the board - but I primarily appreciate the
use of indoor plumbing for removing a certain solid waste that I create
after doing a trick I call the Human Garbage disposal.  Its hard to imagine
what I do on the porcelain thrown could possibly be rivaled by anything
ground up in the garbage disposal.

I'm just saying...

Peter