From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 10:05:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ON topic? - was: OT Mosquito Repellent

There is a very interesting aspect to this mosquito discussion.  I live on the
marsh, where mosquitoes should be thick as, I was gonna say flies but somehow
that does not work, anyway, really really thick.  And the last 2 years they
were
pretty thick as expected.  This year however it has been so dry, I have seen
maybe 4 mosquitoes since it got warm.  It rained a bit the other day for the
first time in about 2 months, and I expect there to be a hatch any time of the
buggers.  It is hard to decide whether the drought is good or bad since it has
impeded the skeeter population.

--R