From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 9:06:10 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Vacu-shut-off

Yeah, that is kind of what I am up to.   It is a lot easier to do on the IP
core
on the bench, than on the working one under the intake manifold.  I have been
pondering buying a manifold gasket, but I think I will try taking off the ALDA
and the electric plug, then pull the shutoff and see if anything is apparent.
Since I have a working plastic shutoff, I may plug that in and see it if makes
difference, if nothing is apparent when I take out the old metal shutoff.