Curt.
The 87 and up H/L assemblies are slightly different. The earlier ones will fit and work, but I'd rather have the proppah ones.
Many thanks for the offer.
I have a very good R (passenger side) H/L assy. you might be interested in. I'll bring it to the ChowdahQ, along with Dwight's wheels.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred