Isn't the orice differential between 87 and 91 about 10-13% now? Is that
worth fussing about? You can make that much difference in driving style.
I pump 91 into the ML and don't think twice about it. Tha havning been said,
I'm monitoring fuel mileage using ethonol contamenated fuel and clean fuel -
seems to be about a 7% increase for pure gas, but I only have two tanks of
each on record so far - too small a sample to draw a conclusion from yet.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320