Same issue here, but funny how the Air Quality issue went away as soon as
the federal funds were sucked out. City instead spend 6.8 Billion of Federal
money on a "light rail" system... which immediately started losing money...
lots of money.

If the government spent 6.8 billion on planting trees to breathe carbon
dioxide the impact would have been more "green".... but Nooooooooo...
couldn't think like that.