Thanks for putting the "generator hat" on!
I ran a crude spreadsheet calculation against the propane generators on
Amazon, and found this one - almost too good to be true --
http://www.amazon.com/Sportsman-GEN7000LP-7000-Watt-Portable-Generator/dp/B004BKI0ZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314673188&sr=8-1

It produces 8.86 watts/$, vs. a Generac 7kW at 3.89 watts/$.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320