Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:08:45 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] 123 throttle bearing

Anybody have a 123 with good rubber bushings in the throttle bushing
mounted on the firewall that you would sell?    The one on my 80 240D
is shot.

Curt!  Wanna sell the linkage from your 83?

Thanks
  Image at:

http://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/Thread-1979-240D-Throttle-Linkage-Replacement-Need-Suggestions