Yes, BofA is a strange bank. They wanted to start charging me a monthly fee
even tho' I've been free with auto deposit for several years. But they said I
could continue without monthly fee if I went totally electronic. Well, I
already had gone electronic. They said I couldn't use a teller (meant they
wanted to fire a lot of tellers which they are now in the news talking about
doing just that), but then their tellers are weren't very good so I'm not
missing anything. So, I stay with BofA mostly because they have excellent
online security and since I'm now totally electronic, that's a good thing.
As to Wells Fargo, they are just reaping the Dodd / Frank bill that was going
to be a "BIG" benefit to consumers. Generally if government snakes like Dodd /
Frank tell you they are doing something "for you", you should immediately run
the other way. Dodd at least realized he was at the end of his reelection
abilities. Frank talks to his constituents like they are idiots during town
hall meeting, and they still elect him, so maybe he knows they are idiots.
I hope everyone will take up my "NO I" movement in the next election. Don't
vote for any incumbents (I) beside their name on the ballot. Don't vote for any
candidate that supports illegals in this country (regardless if they try to
talk immigration reform as these are two separate issues). "NO I". "NO I". "NO
I".
Best Wishes,
R oger Hale
Monroe, Ga.