I had a bit of options that vested about the time things started to tank, I probably coulda made a few $$ on them while the stock was still above (minimally) the strike price, but as you know, hope springs eternal... Tuition in the school of life!

--R

On 9/12/11 1:27 PM, Max Dillon wrote:
Did you cash out your shares of the company before they became wallpaper?

  Very respectfully,
/s/
Max Dillon
'87 300TD 334k miles (Off with the head!)
'95 E300 292k miles (daily driving duties)
'73 Balboa 20 (High&  dry until the head is back on)
Charleston SC

________________________________
From: Rich Thomas<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, September 12, 2011 10:35:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wells Fargo $3 debit card fee now other financial idiocy

MtM is what got Enron in such a fix.  They inflated market "values" and used
that valuation to do all sorts of bad things.  I remember guys all gaga over the
concept, kept telling me to use MtM values, then I found out there was no
"there" there.  When I raised that objection I was immediately branded as off
the team, and I left shortly before the implosion.