From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, September 12, 2011 10:35:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wells Fargo $3 debit card fee now other financial idiocy

MtM is what got Enron in such a fix.  They inflated market "values" and used
that valuation to do all sorts of bad things.  I remember guys all gaga over
the
concept, kept telling me to use MtM values, then I found out there was no
"there" there.  When I raised that objection I was immediately branded as off
the team, and I left shortly before the implosion.