Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 14:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: LWB250 <lwb...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] FIOS (Verizon) vs. Brighthouse

Right now I can get all of their digital and HD channels (we've never had the
"premium channels) with phone and 35Mbps Internet including a whole-house DVR
and a total of six (6) TV boxes, three which are full-blown boxes with
everything, three that work with the whole house DVR and have all of the cable
channels (no PPV or interactive menuing) for $127.00/month.

That's with a two year commitment and lifetime whole house DVR.

I'm paying $120/month for two boxes, a "regular" DVR, phone and 15Mbps internet
with Brighthouse.

I would prefer to go with FIOS, myself, but mainly due to the internet speed. I
had this at the inlaws, and it screamed compared to BH.

FWIW, I called BH the other day to see if they would come to the table and just
give me the next tier of Internet speed (25Mbps) to keep me as a customer, and
they blew me off.

Dan