My 94 S350 turbo leaks oil into the intake manifold if I use M-1
5w-40. Switching to 15w-50 essentially fixed the problem. Here is how
I diagnosed it:

1) Fill with Mobil-1 5w-40 Truck and SUV.
2) remove the over-the-engine pipe that connects the turbo to the
intake manifold.
3) start the car.
4) stand on the drivers side against the front wheel, lean over the
engine resting your left hand on the radiator support and pull the
throttle cable with your right hand to rev the engine to 2000 - 3000
rpm. You will hear the turbo spin up quickly. Then release the
throttle cable.
5) Remove your oil soaked glasses from your face, wipe your oil soaked
face with your sleeve, turn off the engine and go inside to take a
shower to get the oil out of your hair while ignoring the muted
giggling sounds from your wife.
6) switch to 15w-50 and repeat.

Hope this helps

-Dave Walton