Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:46:06 -0500
From: Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W116 electrical gremlins

On Nov 23, 2011 2:12 PM, "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually I think the best thing that came out of that whole discussion
was Jim's post about clipping posts.

I think you are right.  I learned to try to trim my posts more.

.. They were expensive, and should have a long life so I intend to move
them to the other car which will also give me an excuse to fix the speedo
needle which is 5mph too slow.

Is there an adjustment for that or what?  Mine is off as well.  Odometer
doesn't work either, is there a fix for that too or just deal with it?

Mike