There is no such thing as a car that cheap around here.

Except for this:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2758251980.html

The guys been trying to sell it for a while.  I'd guess its pretty horrible
to not sell at that price.  If I had a place to hide junk, I'd buy it and
part it out.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/