I wanted his XK140 so bad it wasn't funny. The car was very solid, all
original, and could have gone a while with just a good "freshening".

Unfortunately, I was newly married, a starving student, and an apartment
dweller. And had no money.

My Dad had a friend back in the day who did a lot of SCCA racing. He took my
Dad for a ride in an XK140 that ended up with them outrunning the police....

Dan

Sent from my iPhone