I liked those 70s Ford Granadas, just like a Mercedes!

I would take a nice E-Type, maybe a V12....

--R

On 1/11/12 7:16 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
I question that statement, as I can go back and look at cars in the 70s or 80s
and see some pretty significant differences between the brands design-wise.

Sure, there were some similarities, but I challenge someone who is not car
savvy to pick out, say, a Jaguar X class from a Hyundai in a group of cars
built today.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone