Put the car down and drive it sans pan. Call Q and tell hom how many washer/screws you need (4) and how many of the captive nuts you need. They may all be there.

Nothing works as well as the original system

Seriously folks, Rusty is a tremendous resource. He literally can get anything for 123, 124 and 126, and newer, and all things except unobtainium for older cars.

I am searching high and low for the Maintenance Manual Job # 6190 to see if I can identify the fasteners used to hold the belly pan on the 300E.

I have an intact pan, but no fasteners, and I don't particularly want to have to run back and forth to my local Ace Hardware to get the right ones while the car is up in the air....

Thanks,

Dan