I agree, but I don't want to waste Rusty's time with nickel/dime fasteners I
can get in a matter of minutes locally.

I suspect there are four M6 bolts with fender washers on them, but I want to be
sure.

The car is being driven - the belly pan is sitting in the garage after being
pressure washed yesterday to remove the grunge.

Dan