But we haven't used kilotons since 1945; 'doubt we even have anything that small. ;<))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] (SPAM?) Re: 07 R320CDI with 320259000megacm

Ahh come on now Wilton, it was only a little moose that attacked the fella up North, I would think a kiloton strike would be adequate.

Hendrik
who saw some moose in a Zoo once or perhaps twice

WILTON wrote:
Stirred up? Who, me?! Maybe y'oughta consider "mega" as in "tons" while I'm calling in a B-52 strike. ;<)))

Wilton