Try dumping some of that cargo in the bays, see if it doesn't help
performance somewhat.  ;-)  Just don't do it over my backyard please.  Hee
hee

I used to help out at a local aviation museum here.  We were restoring an
old Lanc.  I remember reading the performance figures at the time back
then, but can't remember them now.  I do remember there was quite a
difference in performance with a full load, and empty.  Deliver the cargo,
and then hightail it home.  Pretty slow target on the way to work though,
as I remember.  Must have taken some guts to strap in to one of those old
birds!!

Ed
300E