> Captain Ed wrote:
>
> Any thoughts on what flight simulators offer the best
> Concorde, and 747 ? I've watched numerous videos of the flight
> deck of Concorde, on YouTube. It would be fun to play around
> with a flight simulator on the PC.  :-)

Don't know about "best" - but I like Flightgear
http://www.flightgear.org/

It is open source and no cost.  And it is available for Mac,
Linux, and MS Win.  And there are _lots_ of 'planes to choose
choose from.

But based on our local B-52 expert, the simulator is not
necessarily totally accurate.  Either that or I'm a _lousy_
pilot...

--     Philip