I'm trying to figure out if I should continue my use of Rotella T in all my
cars (gas and diesel) or change to something more appropriate like Brad
Penn and Royal Purple.  Getting some clear information isn't exactly easy.

The simple questions are:  Is Rotella T causing additional wear to my
1960s-80s engines?  Will changing to one of the above reduce this wear?

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/