Quite a few places, you cant do anything relating to the gummit after 4 pm ANY day.

True, but how many states can you transfer title in at 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon?

I would gladly pay for such a convenience. Not an option in any state I have lived in to-date.

Dan

Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Those "private companies" in PA are most often members of the Commonwealth
and make regular trips to Harrisburg to do their business.  They take your
paperwork with them and process it for you for a fee so you don't have to
go to Hburg to do it yourself.  Takes 3 days to do in PA what you can do in
most states in minutes.