Hydrogen Peroxide was developed during WW1 as a wound dressing to stop gang
green I'm told, so seems it would be an effective anti bacterial agent.

Common household bleach gets most kitchen germs. I mix a nice stiff
solution in a spray bottle and spray and wipe after cutting chicken or
meats.  Have not died yet from Ebola or some other viral nasty.

I do the same thing with vinegar and spray vegetables before I wash them
and use them.

It's an increasingly nasty world out there, good luck.