While the suggestion is valid, it's far more calories than I want to expend.

I think I will probably do the punch through from an existing interior
receptacle.  That's a lot less expense and work.

Again, thanks to the collective list wisdom.  Nice to have a place where you
can bounce some ideas around...

Dan