Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Until it looks clean, yes... it takes some time to flush out 30 year
>old
>fluid!

Why not change all the fluid at once by draining the box via the port for the
locking screw?  I've done it that way, just takes some time to work the air out.

Another method is to route the return line into waste container, start engine
and add new to the reservoir until steam from return line clears up.  I think
you need to plug the return port on the reservoir, haven't tried this method
yet.

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC