From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:31 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] UPS Diesel or gas?

Peter Hertzing wrote:
> nothing makes you feel as good as an old spicer 4 or 5 speed with an 6
> or
> 8v71 behind you.  When you get it down its like butter.

The only package car I looked under the hood of (1995 vintage) had a Spicer
5 speed and a Cummins 6BT with P7100 inline pump. At the time, about ten
years ago, I really wanted to get my hands on a retired package car like
that. But it seems UPS does not sell its delivery trucks like Frito-Lay
does.

Mitch.