After observing the human condition for 65 years, especially recently, I
think feudal subsistence farming is more probable for most folks.  Soylent
Green, anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Gerry Archer
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:31 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The American dream in an automobile

Power lines will all be underground by then.  Structures taller than one
story
will all be gone since broad rooftops will be needed as landing/parking
areas
for the car-planes. Trees will be found only in forested uninhabited areas.
No more towers either.  All communication will be by satellite.  There will
be
no obstructions to hinder the carplanes.
Gerry

in-an-automobile/2012/05/11/**gIQAhEWzIU_story.html<http://www.washingtonpos
t.com/opinions/the-american-dream-in-an-automobile/2012/05/11/gIQAhEWzIU_sto
ry.html>

ail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com>