Adobe products are mildly annoying as are some websites who rely on them.
 Just yesterday T-Mobile sent me an mail saying my bill was ready.  I had
to download and install a new version of Acrobat Reader just to look at the
bill and then I couldn't save it because of the way they created it.
 Normally on a Mac you can save as a PDF, or when you click Print, you can
Print to PDF.  However, this version of Acrobat expressly prohibits it.  I
complained to T-Mobile and am waiting their response.