Dieselhead wrote:
I think apple's decision to ban flash on the ipad/iphone is a good one. It is a pig. Flash was bad when it came out, and has never gotten any better. I generally don't allow flash to load, and quickly leave websites that require flash, unless there is something non-flash that is interesting.

What's fun is when you go to an auto manufacturer's home page, and the whole thing is one giant flash, with no obvious 'click here for html' to be seen.
Do they want to sell you a car, or just piss you off?