I found a good cuban place in Tampa a few years ago. Not big or fancy, but Mr. Ward, who used to inhabit the dickarde Diesel list, recommended it. #1 Daughter liked it because they had guava turnovers. It was hard to argue with her about that! We bought some extra turnovers to take along. It was the highlight of the whole tampa/st pete area. It was on a main thoroughfare. If memory serves, a N-S highway, and on the west side.

If you take me someplace with good Cuban or Mexican, I'll buy YOU dinner!

Max Dillon
Charleston SC
'95 E300, '87 300TD