Much of Indiana's economy relies on farming and manufacturing.  I would
expect a fair number of blue collar workers and their interest in auto
racing and football.  Church may be important to many people.  You will be
100 miles from Toledo and 175 miles from Detroit.  All are Rust Belt cities
that have had to deal with a decline in American manufacturing and
diversify their economies. Fort Wayne may have faired better than other
cities in this regard.