Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:06:15 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "mercedes list" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT - TVs

'Needing/wanting new TV for my bedroom; present SMALL CRT unit has gone
"belly-up."  Requirements:  not so 'spensive; 19" unit may be OK; don't need to
"light up" a wall; small stand unit on top of chest of drawers is fine.  I/we
don't lie in bed watching TV for long periods at a time; mostly, maybe 30 min.
or less before "lights out" and not every night.  Suggestions?  LED, LCD, mfgr,
size?  Viewing distance is about 8'.

Wilton