Thanks for the offer; 'don't mind the drive, but I'm thinking I'll get a new 19" or 22" or so, maybe at Sam's or Amazon.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim C" <bb...@crone.us>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - TVs

On Aug 15, 2012 6:07 PM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

 Requirements:  not so 'spensive; 19" unit may be OK;

Check the returns shelf at Sam's.  You probably should buy in person,, and
Sam's/Costco have good return policies.  To me a 19" SDTV looks
significantly larger than a 19" wide screen, you may need to go to 22 or
even 26. :)

I have a 19" CRT in the basement, you are welcome to it but it's kind of a
long drive, unless you're coming up to the VA or Duke sometime soon...
Though realistically you'll save enough money on your power bill with an
LED that it's probably worth buying new.

Best,
Tim