Gonna another CRT by the street soon. 'Wondering how long it'll stay there. Most things I put out there don't occupy the space and hour.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - TVs

Don't know what the story is over there but around here you can go for a drive and find an old CRT TV sitting on the side of the road, usually with remote and a sign on em that says: "take me I'm working".
However no one takes em.
We have a CRT that you can have for shipping costs, the missus wanted digital TV and what the boss wants the boss gets. However if you want to watch your, ahhm, 'romantic movies' in HD you'll want a flat panel.

Hendrik
who has LCD and plasma idiot boxes