NADA and black book are 2 different things, I have access to both. You can do NADA online, anybody can do that. Black Book is dealer only.

On 8/16/2012 10:46 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
Do realize that companies like Kelly earn their money from dealers, so if you
look closely at their values you can see where they favor the stealerships.

NADA black book is the most accurate for a given market, but you won't be
getting copies of that anywhere.

Dan