I bought a snap-on 6 mm ball head hex (allen) socket, 3/8 drive and 6" long for the intake manifold bolts. It makes life MUCH easier. If they have an 8" one, that would be good too.

Start a couple of bolts (upper) through the manifold, then pull the manifold away from the head and drop the gasket in. it has hooks to catch on the bolts as you slide it in. Gasket has rubber sealant on it. It is truly a one use gasket.

You should get a gasket for the crossover pipe also; especially if you don't want oil leaking there.

If I remember correctly, the gasket has sealant on it.

This can be a bit fiddly, remember how the injection line clamps go on and don't drop any of the nuts.

The hex head screws can be a pain in the backside to reach.

Torque is 20 ft/lbs or so, they are the equivalent of 1/4 20 screws.

No coolant exposed, no need to drain.

Do the usual on the valve cover gasket -- totally clean cover, bang it on the head until you get a solid "thwack" to seat the seal, don't overtighten.

Peter