I'm thinking the intake manifold screws are 15 Nm, should be in the FSM.

Take the intake and cross over pipe to a machine shop for a dip to clean out
the gunk.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net> wrote:

If I remember correctly, the gasket has sealant on it.

This can be a bit fiddly, remember how the injection line clamps go on
and don't drop any of the nuts.

The hex head screws can be a pain in the backside to reach.

Torque is 20 ft/lbs or so, they are the equivalent of 1/4 20 screws.

No coolant exposed, no need to drain.

Do the usual on the valve cover gasket -- totally clean cover, bang it
on the head until you get a solid "thwack" to seat the seal, don't
overtighten.

Peter