Actually, I shouldn't trash Gary. I got him that last few times I called
(except I got Rusty for the most important order, but that was because I
asked for him).

Gary is good on the phone. He was very professional until he realized who I
was. And then he turned into Howard Stern on the wrong meds.

But in the end, in spite of himself, he guided me toward what I needed to go
along with the part I was ordering, etc. Yea, maybe he called me a few names
and was abusive (in a good natured way) and kept me on the phone for a long
time, but that is what builds long-term customers, letting them know that
you as a vendor really care about the customer and his/her needs.

Gary is very helpful on the phone. Prior to talking to him, I had no idea
that I had to periodically replace the air in my tires.