Yes. When car was up and emergency brake OFF I was
able to spin the wheels just two months ago when I
changed all pads. Also the binding problem seems to
never happen if it gently (I mean really slowly)
accelerate from a stopped condition. It feels like
something suddenly got stuck when there is too much
torque. Letting the accelerator pad off and
re-accelerating then everything is normal.

Tan