Another question is: how often do you all replace the
differential fluid? I probably need to drain the
differential to see what kind of condition the fluid
is in to rule out a failing differential. Then new
flex disks next to see if the problem goes away. I am
not feeling any vibration from the driveline so I
guess the center bearing components are OK? Also, I
understand axles on MB's are live axles so could
collaped subframe mounts really cause this problem?

Tan